在世界上你或许只是某人,但在我心里你是世界.翻译英文

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:六六作业网 时间:2024/04/28 14:31:13
在世界上你或许只是某人,但在我心里你是世界.翻译英文在世界上你或许只是某人,但在我心里你是世界.翻译英文在世界上你或许只是某人,但在我心里你是世界.翻译英文Mayyouarejustanormalpe

在世界上你或许只是某人,但在我心里你是世界.翻译英文
在世界上你或许只是某人,但在我心里你是世界.翻译英文

在世界上你或许只是某人,但在我心里你是世界.翻译英文
May you are just a normal person in the world,but in my world,you are all of it.

To the world you may be one person, but to me you may be the world.
原句我记得是:To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

(原句是:)你可能只是这个世界上的一个人,但对于某人来说,你就是全世界。
You may only be a person in this world, but for someone, you’re the world.
贴出来一起欣赏:
Think it over……好好想想……

Today we have higher buildin...

全部展开

(原句是:)你可能只是这个世界上的一个人,但对于某人来说,你就是全世界。
You may only be a person in this world, but for someone, you’re the world.
贴出来一起欣赏:
Think it over……好好想想……

Today we have higher buildings and wider highways,but shorter temperaments and
narrower points of view;
今天我们拥有了更高层的楼宇以及更宽阔的公路,但是我们的性情却更为急躁,眼光也更
加狭隘;

We spend more,but enjoy less;
我们消耗的更多,享受到的却更少;

We have bigger houses,but smaller famillies;
我们的住房更大了,但我们的家庭却更小了;

We have more compromises,but less time;
我们妥协更多,时间更少;

We have more knowledge,but less judgment;
我们拥有了更多的知识,可判断力却更差了;

We have more medicines,but less health;
我们有了更多的药品,但健康状况却更不如意;

We have multiplied out possessions,but reduced out values;
我们拥有的财富倍增,但其价值却减少了;

We talk much,we love only a little,and we hate too much;
我们说的多了,爱的却少了,我们的仇恨也更多了;

We reached the Moon and came back,but we find it troublesome to cross our own
street and meet our neighbors;
我们可以往返月球,但却难以迈出一步去亲近我们的左邻右舍;

We have conquered the uter space,but not our inner space;
我们可以征服外太空,却征服不了我们的内心;

We have highter income,but less morals;
我们的收入增加了,但我们的道德却少了;

These are times with more liberty,but less joy;
我们的时代更加自由了,但我们拥有的快乐时光却越来越少;

We have much more food,but less nutrition;
我们有了更多的食物,但所能得到的营养却越来越少了;

These are the days in which it takes two salaries for each home,but divorces i
ncrease;
现在每个家庭都可以有双份收入,但离婚的现象越来越多了;

These are times of finer houses,but more broken homes;
现在的住房越来越精致,但我们也有了更多破碎的家庭;

That’s why I propose,that as of today;
这就是我为什么要说,让我们从今天开始;

You do not keep anything for a special occasion.because every day that you liv
e is a SPECIAL OCCASION.
不要将你的东西为了某一个特别的时刻而预留着,因为你生活的每一天都是那么特别;


Search for knowledge,read more ,sit on your porch and admire the view without
paying attention to your needs;
寻找更我的知识,多读一些书,坐在你家的前廊里,以赞美的眼光去享受眼前的风景,不
要带上任何功利的想法;

Spend more time with your family and friends,eat your favorite foods,visit the
places you love;
花多点时间和朋友与家人在一起,吃你爱吃的食物,去你想去的地方;

Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment;not only about survival;
生活是一串串的快乐时光;我们不仅仅是为了生存而生存;

Use your crystal goblets.Do not save your best perfume,and use it every time y
ou feel you want it.
举起你的水晶酒杯吧。不要吝啬洒上你最好的香水,你想用的时候就享用吧!

Remove from your vocabulary phrases like"one of these days"or "someday";
从你的词汇库中移去所谓的“有那么一天”或者“某一天”;

Let’s write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days"!
曾打算“有那么一天”去写的信,就在今天吧!

Let’s tell our families and friends how much we love them;
告诉家人和朋友,我们是多么地爱他们;

Do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life;
不要延迟任何可以给你的生活带来欢笑与快乐的事情;

Every day,every hour,and every minute is special;
每一天、每一小时、每一分钟都是那么特别;

And you don’t know if it will be your last.
你无从知道这是否最后刻。
我爱你并不是因为你是谁,而是因为我在你身边的时候我是谁。
I love you not for whom you are, but who I am when I’m by your side.
没有人值得你流泪,值得你流泪的人是不会让你哭的。
No person deserves your tears, and who deservers them won’t make you cry.
只因为某人不如你所愿爱你,并不意味着你不被别人所爱。
Just because someone doesn’t love you as you wi**, ** doesn’t mean you’re not loved with all his/her being.
一个真正的朋友会握着你的手,触动你的心。
A true friend is the one who holds your hand and touches your heart.
错过一个人最可怕的方式就是:坐在他/她的身旁,你却知道永远都不会拥有他/她。
The worst way to miss someone is to be seated by his/her side and know you’ll never have him/her.
永远都不要停止微笑,即使是在你难过的时候,说不定有人会因为你的笑容而爱上你。
Never stop smiling, not even when you’re sad, someone might fall in love with your smile.
你可能只是这个世界上的一个人,但对于某人来说,你就是全世界。
You may only be a person in this world, but for someone, you’re the world.
不要把时间花在一个不在乎与你一起分享的人身上。
Don’t spend time with someone who doesn’t care spending it with you.
也许上帝让你在遇见那个合适的人之前遇见很多错误的人,所以,当这一切发生的时候,你应该心存感激。
Maybe God wants you to meet many wrong people before you meet the right one, so when this happens, you’ll be thankful.
不要因为它的结束而哭,应当为它的发生而笑。
Don’t cry because it came to an end. Smile because it happened.
生活中总会有伤害你的人,所以你仍然需要继续相信别人,只是小心些而已。
There will always be people who’ll hurt you, so you need to continue trusting, just be careful.
做一个更好的人,确信在遇见一个新的人之前自己是谁,也希望那个人知道你是谁。
Be sure to know who you are before meeting someone new and hoping that person knows who you are.

收起

在世界上你或许只是某人,但在我心里你是世界.翻译英文 在世界上你或许只是某人,但在我心里你是世界.英文怎么翻译 或许在你心里这是亲情.但我希望这是爱情.翻译这句的英文 在世界上你是一个人,在我心里你是全世界.我只喜欢你.这段话用英语怎么说 我不知道我为什么会这样爱你,或许只是我心里有你而已.英文怎 或许你不知道,我爱你.但这也许只是我的妄想吧.英文或许你不知道,我爱你.但这也许只是我的妄想而已.英文 对于你我或许只是个过客但是你是我的整个世界 用英语怎么说? 英语翻译或许我该把我对你的感情埋在心里… 我在你心里只是普通朋友 用英语怎么说 或许他不是最好的但在我心里是无可代替的 英语怎么说 “或许你不喜欢我,但你是我的唯一”英语怎么说 英文“也许我在你心中只不过是个过客,但你在我心里是永远”怎么说? 但在我的心里你是无可替代的 用英语怎么说 英语翻译昨天的事你还生气吗.我知道是我的错,但这一切都是因为我爱你,我希望你常常陪我,我想每天都和你在一起,我对你的胡闹,只是想证明在你心里我是重要的.第一次见你就很喜欢你,当 英文翻译.:仅仅只是我遇见了你,你活在我的心里,我却不存在你的世界中 我在你心里是什么位置 但我知道你在我心里是什么位置 英翻 既使你不是最完美的女生,但在我心里你是最完美的!英语怎么说? 我不是很想你,我只是在我不想你的时候想起你.我没有很想你,只是在睡不着的时候想起你,只是我不知道是我睡不着想你了,还是想你让我睡不着 我没有很想你,我想你,但我只是想你而不打扰